95 (Jimin & V)’s runway (ft. J-Hope & Suga)
1. My mom is a twin.
something like that?
nah, I’ll give you crazier facts. (if I got nine of them)
2. I don’t remember anything before 4th grade.
3. I once bought a $10 electronic dictionary when I was 11 to my crush.
4. The first, second, third, or fourth thing my mom said when she saw my fresh dyed blue hair was not something about my hair.
5. I once took an Asperger online test and score 30. The normal range was about 10~20 and the Asperger starts at 31.
6. My dad (and mom and sis, but geez, it’s my dad) just sang along to BTS' songs this evening.
7. I have a slight dyslexia (I think, I never took a proper test, but from the symtopm symptomps symtomps symptoms (finally <—that was what would happen if this laptop don’t have backspace button) I do. My mom even worried that I didn’t like reading when I was little)
8. The first time I learned Hangul (Korean Alphabet) in airport back in Dec 2009 by analyzing names on the correlation chart of Boys Over Flowers.
9. I lost my phone thrice and got in water twice. Overall, I got 10 cellphones in 8 years.
(finally, i run out facts hahaha)
10. Almost all of my accounts are named elsamonica, and I don’t want to change it (for the rest of my life) because in fact, even on Twitter, there are elsamonicaa, elsamonicaaa, and elsamonicaaaa. (lol, right?) "That’s my name, don’t wear it out." -Danny Zuko, Grease. No, I don’t want lose my name.
american hustle life - ep. 2 preview
(￣▽￣)ノ - we don’t talk but hi~
(●⌒∇⌒●) - you fab, senpai
(◕‿◕✿) - you’re cute
o(╥﹏╥)o - you make me nervous
(´ε｀ )♡ - i want to kiss you
ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ - i want to hug you
ヾ(-_-;) - you’re annoying
(>д<) - why won’t you notice me???
(¬д¬。) - i don’t like you, go away
(*´ｪ｀*) - i’m too shy to talk to you…
(´･ω･`) - ((anything you want to say/ask))
showing up at a party uninvited like
BUT IM LOOKING AT THIS ON MY PHONE
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
i hate it when songs are 2:59 seconds long like you’re telling me you couldn’t hold a note for one more second
it bothers me that Kansas and Arkansas are not pronounced the same
I’m from the UK and I have been pronouncing Arkansas as Ar-Kansas my whole life
For all my non-american friends, Arkansas is pronounced ark-an-saw